When we wake up everyday, we seek to serve our community, love our patients, and transform their quality of life! We love what we get to do. It’s the best “job” ever!
Honestly though, it doesn’t feel like a “job”. It’s a purpose. Here’s why… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeHFIp9rIk (Maximized Living Cardboard Testimonials Video on YouTube)
WHAT WE DO?
We’re a Maximized Living Health Center. We’re part of over 500 offices across the nation on a movement to help transform the mindset & health of people through the 5 Essentials: having a positive mindset, great chiropractic care, quality nutrition, exercise, and minimizing toxicity. Read about Maximized Living here: www.maximizedliving.com/our-story. And the 5 Essentials here: www.maximizedliving.com/the-5-essentials.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re currently a team of 4 just ordinary people with a big vision. We’re super passionate about making a difference each day that we are given! Yes, that may sound cheesy. But we like cheese (the organic kind). Dr. Kyle Peacock is from the Indianapolis area. He serves at his alma matter, Mt. Vernon, as the team chiropractor for wrestling and tennis. He traveled to Rio this August to support our USA Wrestling team with fellow Maximized Living Chiropractors! He adjusts hundreds of patients every week at our office & is certified in spinal correction. He serves all ages from little babies to elderly adults. He helps people through chiropractic resolve their pain, increase their range of motion, lower blood pressure, boost their immune system, prevent & reserve disease in their body! So, typically start patients under a corrective phase of care, and then most choose to continue lifetime wellness chiropractic care in our practice! Dr. Kyle leads our team to both serve our patients inside our four office walls and serve outside in our community! We are very active in the community at expos, networking events, and providing wellness talks for local schools and businesses!
Check out our facebook page here: www.facebook.com/PeacockFamilyChiropractic
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
1. Honesty and transparency – with our team, our communication, with our patients, with everything we do. If you always remain true, there’s never a need to untangle the untruth.
2. Trust. We trust each other to get our jobs done and always have each other’s best interest at heart. We are a family. We believe it’s the only way to have a healthy team moving forward with the same mission.
3. Excellence. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
4. We are Blessed to Bless Others. We believe we are blessed so that we may bless others. Whether we do so with words of encouragement, donating our time or resources, it is all for the glory of the Lord!
5. We believe in Working Hard, Playing Hard, & Doing Good. We’re disciplined, committed, and enjoy life! We give back so that others can enjoy life and thrive too!
6. Celebrate life change. Big or small. Patient or team member.
7. Attitude of gratitude. When you change your perspective to see the good in every situation and be thankful for it, you’ll find less to complain about.
8. Praise be to God! We see patients getting well every single day! It’s neat that God used us to help them! It’s a blessing to experience! The power that made the body, heals the body. All the glory goes to our God!
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We strive for excellence but know no one is perfect. There are, however, some very specific things we’re looking for. They include the following:
• A genuine love for people and a passion to see others succeed
• Someone who enjoys helping people. This position entails a lot of this.
• Excellent work ethic
• Efficient worker (with or without supervision)
• Ability to work in a fast-pace, ever-changing environment
• Ability to effectively community & collaborate with others to execute a game plan
• Quick learner
- Great communicator
• An incredible multi-tasker with ability to anticipate needs before they happen
• Hard working & disciplined
• Outgoing, joyful & positive
• Problem Solver
- Emotionally Intelligent
• Super organized
• No drama. For real.
• An appreciation for growth through constructive criticism and life-long learning
• Computer – must be knowledgeable with word, excel, email, texting, and the world wide web.
WHAT DOES THE POSITION ENTAIL?
Above all, help provide amazing care to our patients. What does that involve in this open position? The following responsibilities:
• Create a welcoming, high energy environment for patients and your team
• Learn all patient names. We know names because we care about all patients.
• Help Patient Check In for Initial & Regular Appointments
- Primary Responder to Patient Phone Calls & Texts
- Coordinate Patient Care / Manage Appointment Schedule
- Call & Confirm New Patient Appointments
- Reschedule Missed Patient Appointments
- Input New Patient Information
- Verify Insurance Online
- Submit Pre-Certifications
- Type the Financial Plans that reflect the Doctor’s Recommendations for Patient Care
• Organize Office Files & Records
- Retrieve & Respond to Voicemails
- Light Cleaning to Prepare Office for Patients Daily
• Continually act to improve efficiency and effectiveness in existing & new operations.
- Create excitement, invite patients, & register them for our Monthly Health Workshops
- Above all, provide our patients with a Ritz Carlton care experience
• Train with Our Team to learn & grow.
• Train with Maximized Living Leaders to learn and grow
• This position is hourly for 30-40 hours a week at $13/hour. Each week the schedule varies slightly.
- Regular Weekly Office & Training Hours: M & W 7:45am-12pm, T & R 2:00-7:00pm, F 8-11am, Sat 8:45am-10:30am
• Weekly Doctor Reports: T & R 6:30-8:30pm (Must be available, but will general alternate evening with team members)
• Set-up, Coordinate, & Confirm the Patient Referral Dinners on Mondays 6:45pm-8:30pm (1x/3weeks)
- Attend & Assist at Amazing Health Workshops (1-3x/month) on Monday or Wednesday evenings from 6:45pm – sometimes as late as 9:00pm.
- Attend & Assist at Health Makeovers (2x/year)
- Occasional weekend local health expos (1-2x/month, ~ 4 hours/expo, with optional additional hours for additional income)
• Occasional weekend travel for training seminars, personal growth & development (4-6 times a year and they’re SUPER awesome, around the nation, & travel expenses paid for!)
• Must enjoy lively, high energy environment (our office is not your typical slow, quiet, doctor’s office)
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Create a 2 – 3 minute video of who you are, what you are passionate about, why you’d like to join our team, and what you think you can bring to the table.
2. Take a disc profile test here: www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/disc-profile.php3.
- Attach your resume.
4. Email your video, DISC test results, and resume to us at peacockfamilychiropractic @gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $13.00 /hour