Peacock Family Chiropractic
When we wake up everyday, we seek to serve our community, love our patients, and transform their quality of life! We love what we get to do. It’s the best “job” ever!
Honestly though, it doesn’t feel like a “job”. It’s a purpose. Here’s why… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaeHFIp9rIk (Maximized Living Cardboard Testimonials Video on YouTube)
WHAT WE DO?
We’re a Maximized Living Health Center. We’re part of over 500 offices across the nation on a movement to help transform the mindset & health of people through the 5 Essentials: having a positive mindset, great chiropractic care, quality nutrition, exercise, and minimizing toxicity. Read about Maximized Living here: www.maximizedliving.com/our-story. And the 5 Essentials here: www.maximizedliving.com/the-5-essentials.
WHO ARE WE?
We’re currently a team of 4 just ordinary people with a big vision. We’re super passionate about making a difference each day that we are given! Yes, that may sound cheesy. But we like cheese (the organic kind). Dr. Kyle Peacock is from the Indianapolis area. He serves at his alma matter, Mt. Vernon, as the team chiropractor for wrestling and tennis. He traveled to Rio this August to support our USA Wrestling team with fellow Maximized Living Chiropractors! He adjusts hundreds of patients every week at our office & is certified in spinal correction. He serves all ages from little babies to elderly adults. He helps people through chiropractic resolve their pain, increase their range of motion, lower blood pressure, boost their immune system, prevent & reserve disease in their body! So, typically start patients under a corrective phase of care, and then most choose to continue lifetime wellness chiropractic care in our practice! Dr. Kyle leads our team to both serve our patients inside our four office walls and serve outside in our community! We are very active in the community at expos, networking events, and providing wellness talks for local schools and businesses!
Check out our facebook page here: www.facebook.com/PeacockFamilyChiropractic
WHAT DO WE VALUE?
1. Honesty and transparency – with our team, our communication, with our patients, with everything we do. If you always remain true, there’s never a need to untangle the untruth.
2. Trust. We trust each other to get our jobs done and always have each other’s best interest at heart. We are a family. We believe it’s the only way to have a healthy team moving forward with the same mission.
3. Excellence. If it’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
4. We are Blessed to Bless Others. We believe we are blessed so that we may bless others. Whether we do so with words of encouragement, donating our time or resources, it is all for the glory of the Lord!
5. We believe in Working Hard, Playing Hard, & Doing Good. We’re disciplined, committed, and enjoy life! We give back so that others can enjoy life and thrive too!
6. Celebrate life change. Big or small. Patient or team member.
7. Attitude of gratitude. When you change your perspective to see the good in every situation and be thankful for it, you’ll find less to complain about.
8. Praise be to God! We see patients getting well every single day! It’s neat that God used us to help them! It’s a blessing to experience! The power that made the body, heals the body. All the glory goes to our God!
We strive to offer only the best all-natural care in the world. We know we can help you make a positive difference in your life. Our philosophy is to deliver real, lasting results through simple, easy-to-follow solutions.
To find out more, request an appointment for your first whole-health consultation.